Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Now That's Funny

I keep meaning to add Watertiger's blog to the blogroll. I'll remember it this time, I'm pretty sure.

Meanwhile, click here for a good example, and then here for another one, and here for a third. To enjoy her site, it's probably best not to be a loyal Republican, but you might even if you are.

UPDATE: This isn't funny. HopeSpringsATurtle, whom you may know from hanging around Firedoglake or elsewhere, is going through some difficult times at the moment. I can't say more because I don't know any more. If you want to, please drop by this thread and leave well wishes for her. HSAT's good people.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HopeSat's one of the best people. She's passionate about her patriotism. Like Shaun at Upper Left who often says, "I hate what they've done to my army", Hope really cares about the military in which she served.

Wishing her all good things for the future.

-shoephone